Glocktober Raffle 2020 Information
$50.00 per Ticket
Daily Evening draw prizes
Every Day: One Glock from the models listed: 17, 19, 22, 23, 27, 31, 33, 42, 43, 43x
(Cash Prize $400.00)
Columbus Day – October 12, 2020 – Evening Draw Only
- Winners Everyday Choice and AR-15
Halloween – October 31, 2020 – Evening Draw Only
- Winners Everyday Choice and Barrett 50 Cal
Non-Permit Holders get $400.00 Cash for Daily Draw
WInner based on NYS pick 3 Evening Draw ONLY (AKA NYS Numbers)
Any questions call 1-866-432-3366 see gotglock.org for more details. Winners need not be present to win
- MUST BE 18 (EIGHTEEN) YEARS OF AGE TO PARTICIPATE!
- If for any reason the daily drawing is not conducted, the numbers from the previous day will be used in reverse order
- If any dispute or discrepancies should occur D.A.D inc. has the final say
- No Substitutions
- All winners must pass any and all background checks before being issued a firearm.
- If for any reason a winner is deemed not satisfactory to carry a firearm, the cash prize of four hundred dollars will automatically be awarded.
- Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees related to firearm purchases.
- Drive Against Diabetes (D.A.D.) and all of it’s agents acting on behalf of D.A.D. Inc. are not responsible for any injuries that may occur from any malfunction of any of the weapons issued to winners or a person’s ability to safely handle a weapon.
- Relax: we will contact you if you are a winner.
- D.A.D. inc. encourages firearm safety. Any questions on firearm safety, go to Glock.com for more info.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL
- Daily numbers must match your ticket number in exact order to be a winner. No bonus number.
- Any tickets not turned into D.A.D Inc.by October 1st, 2019, automatically becomes the property of D.A.D., Inc.
- All prizes must be redeemed within 3 months of raffle. After 90 days, the cash prize will automatically be awarded.
Drive Against Diabetes, Inc.
7017 Meadowlark Court
North Tonawanda, NY 14120
Upon receipt of your completed order form and payment, we will send you your ticket(s).
This new process is being adopted because in the last few raffles we have had an increased number of tickets that are ordered but never paid for and we are left with unsold/ unpaid tickets reducing the proceeds available to donate to JDRF and other worthy causes.
To ensure that payment is received for all tickets sold this year, we will require that a check or money order is received before we send you your ticket stub. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll free at 1-866-432-3366.
To order , please click on the D.A.D. Order Form link below and print your order form. Please make sure the order form is legible, especially address and phone number.
Please just be sure to indicate which raffle you are purchasing tickets for and how many you would like.
We will do our best to accommodate your request but please keep in mind that this is only based on availability and does NOT guarantee any of your choices will be sent to you. The closer we get to the raffle, the less tickets that remain. If none of your choices are available we will select your ticket at random from the numbers remaining.